View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #208
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
My replacement PW says "Aeroplane Mode" (rather than Airplane Mode, as on my original PW). I'm trying to figure out if this means they're diverting units intended for another country in order to fill the initial U.S. replacement demand. I guess this also means there's some localization done per device and not necessarily specific to your Amazon account. (Both are correctly reg'd to my US-based Amazon account.)

Who says Aeroplane rather than Airplane? UK?

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote