View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading?

I want a sense of community!!! (Yes, I'm very needy!)

I'm currently reading my first Hobb book, "Assasin's Apprentice," and I'm loving it.

I just bought the newest bundle of her books, and plan to buy the earlier bundle, and also the other 2 in the immediate series that I'm reading.

Her work is very engaging and thoughtful. The pace is leisurely and thought-provoking, and her characters seem real: they reflect and think.

I highly recommend the book I'm reading. From what I've read about the other 8 titles in the overall series, she is not to be missed!

So let's talk about BOOKS!!!!!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote