View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:32 AM   #16
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
It seemed to be any book. I mainly use epubs. Happened at most a few times per book, seemingly at random and either not all books or I didn't notice it sometimes. Hard to reproduce. It depended on the font and font size used and margins and so on. Change anything and the page breaks move and the error goes away. Or perhaps move to some other page break. That was how I fixed it when I noticed it while reading. I did something that moved the page breaks, like change font size.

So even if I sent you a book, where it happened, I doubt that you could reproduce it on demand unless you use the exact same reader, font, font size, indentations, margins and so on...
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote