View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #47
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It doesn't look like they've changed anything, but I haven't bought a new book since updating, only checked that the tools still work on books previously downloaded.
@FizzyWater, @rdfry and @Hellmark: I re-downloaded an acsm of a previously bought book, and the tools worked fine on that. I see no reason why a newly book would be different. I haven't tried the B&N scheme as they won't do business in my country.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also deleted the key file, and that the latest tools extracted it again without problems.

Last edited by Man Eating Duck; 10-10-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote