View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 AM   #12
lisamason
Lisa Mason
lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle, Sony EReader (prospective)
Hi Julia! I'm very happy to see your post! I've already heard similar comments. We're working on other formats but I don't have a definite timeline yet.
Thanks for your reply. I've also posted another announcement on the Writer's Corner Forum with lots more info about SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL.
lisamason is offline   Reply With Quote