View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Truth be told, it is WAY better than I thought it would be, and beyond my expectations (which were really pretty low), and no I would not take it back and didn't take it back
I don't see your Sony 300 anymore in your profile. Has it been replaced by your iPad? Is iPad a dedicated reader for you? (For me, it's a multipurpose gadget. Surfing, playing games and reading magazines. Reading books is an option, but iPad isn't my preferred solution for that.)
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote