Thread: epub or mobi?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Thanks all for the info. I recently found that starting with a complex html from Proj. Gutenberg (Astounding Stories), converting with calibre gives a pretty good epub but that the toc was not suitable for bebook. Using sigil on the calibre result allowed producing a very nice toc that works perfectly on my Bebook and correcting a few mistakes that originated probably from the PG html file.

I was also able to easily and quickly edit one of HarryT's anthologies so that the toc of each included volume works with Bebook.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote