View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #13
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I've been trying to give this a whirl and it works as intended however now that I have results I am not able to perform any numeric searches on the column. For example if I use #author_book_count:5, I of course get results with all that have a 5 in the column. If I try to search #author_book_count:>=5, I get nothing. Is there some change I have to make in Calibre in order for this to allow me to search based on numbers?? Does this make sense to you?
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote