Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:40 AM   #237
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post

Go to Preference ->Plugins ->Device Interface Plugins ->User Defined USB Driver and click the "Customize Plugin" button.

I'm using these values:
USB Vendor ID (in hex): 0x1f85
USB Product ID (in hex): 0x1689
USB Revision ID (in hex): 0x0226
Windows main memory vendor string: DEUTSCHE
Windows main memory ID string: _TELEKOMTOLINO
Windows card A vendor string: DEUTSCHE
Windows card A ID string: _TELEKOMTOLINO

I found them from Preferences -> Miscellaneous -> "Get information to setup the user defined device".

I use the extsd\Books folder for the library root.
Don't forget to check the "Swap main and card A".

Note that if you are using the user defined plugin for a device normally detected by a builtin calibre plugin (Tolino doesn't), you must disable the builtin plugin first, so that your user defined plugin is used instead.

Ouahh, thank you so much Embryo, that is what I call a detailed tutorial

Karma !

Regards,

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote