View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #13
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
OP mentions in the first post that it's the one with the "big button on the front" so I'm guessing that it's the original Kobo? Seems hard to believe since she only bought the reader 18 months ago. I would highly suggest getting a new reader. Either a Kobo or a Kindle would be fine. If you've got first gen tech you're going to have a pretty poor experience whether you have a Kobo or a Kindle.
Unfortunately I have to agree on this one. I bought an original WiFi last year and it worked fine, but then I had a syncing issue where when syncing it would re-download all the ebooks, not just the new ones. I contact Kobo, they said they were aware of the issue, 6-7 weeks later still had the same problem. I ended up returning it for a refund as it "didnt work as advertised" and provided email transcripts between Kobo and myself.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote