View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #86
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard king View Post
i just got chat with someone from amazon.co.uk and he sugest to discharging battery completly and after that put on charging...after so many opinions i don't know what to doing
(Sorry for my english)
After purchase it pays to let the battery go to zero (icon screen showing lightning bolts) to calibrate the meter and to get all the chemicals in the Lithium battery working up to par. Then do an overnight charge and you are good to go.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote