View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
Thanks for the input. I have no problem converting books. Have no problem saving them to disc. Just want to be able to save all the books I had just converted to a single folder instead of each book going into its own separate folder. Seems that can't be done. Again, thanks.
You are correct, using the GUI you can not do a bulk conversion and move those books into a single directly in one step.

I am still confused about your goal in doing this. You can do what you desire in the GUI in two steps. Step 1: Convert the books. Step 2 Save those books to a single directory. Converting using calibre the books end up in the same directory they started in. Using save to disk you can save them all in one directory as I indicated in post 3 above.

As theducks points out if you use the Command Line Interface (CLI) you can avoid the GUI and calibre's folder structure entirely and do it in one step.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote