View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #454
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
I will! Can I grab apps before I have the device in my hands? I was going to wait to pick it up on Monday since I may have another errand that day and so I can see if a better cyberMonday deal comes up.

I would have preferred delivery. It is about a 60-mile round trip for me, but if my husband's Guitar Center order comes in, I can hopefully do them both in one trip.
I believe you can if you do something tricky like set up a virtual android session on your desktop, then use that to log into google.

The problem is, they also limit what you can buy based on what they think is compatible with your hardware (so does Amazon). So, even though you KNOW you'll have the hardware and it's compatible, they won't sell to you until you essentially register that device with your account.

But, you can get some access using a virtual desktop (including to the amazon android store).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote