View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #42
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I am debating between the Nexus 7 and the KFHD. I am mostly in Europe so the Prime advantage wouldn't really help me. I was wondering if anyone has experience comparing the Nexus (16GB) and the KFHD in reading a book (any format). I have two kindles, which I love and would continue to use in good light situations, although I might use the tablet in low-light situations. Also, does the anti-glare/resolution really make a difference in viewing movies? I think the Silk feature of creating a text-page would be very useful when browsing - but that's about all I've come up with for advantages.

One big concern is whether the Nexus screen will have too much glare to read comfortably in med-low light. I assume that any differences in movie dpi wouldn't be too noticeable on a 7" screen.

Has anyone been able to compare the two devices for reading?
Many thanks!
I have not noticed any glare on the KFHD, but I use it mostly in dark rooms, sometimes in daylight.
new is offline   Reply With Quote