View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 AM   #232
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I have read 2 ePub books so far on my Glo. I had the following issue with both of them: the text doesn't fill the entire page for some of the pages, i.e. the last 1-3 lines are blank, making me think it was the end of the chapter but the text continued on the next page. Turning justification off didn't fix the problem. When I look at the same ePub in the Calibre viewer or on my Nook STR, the text fills the page. I have margins set to the second lowest notch on the slider, but changing margins to zero doesn't make much of a difference. Is there a setting that I need to adjust?
I think this is a style issue with "widows". It was discussed yesterday in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...17#post2251717.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote