View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #483
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Blossom, did it work? Have you pre-ordered yours yet? If not, just tell him to give it up. When the wife wants something, wife will get it!!!!

Not yet. The weekend will be my wear him down time. During the week he's so occupied with work and school. Weekends it's just school so I be able to talk his ear off with no escape. Back up plan is there is always my mama who loves me! That will irk him to no end to give in.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote