Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #92
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasn75 View Post
but why would i buy one. i am happy with the t1 and cant see a compelling reason for upgrading. the dissapointment of the reader store still bothers me. i am finding myself having to buy books from kobo as they actually have the books i want and i can search on the site. i tried searching for michael connolly the other day on reader store and got all sorts of rubbish and none of his books - how amateurish can you get sony. i might as well make kobo my next reader as that is where i get books from and it would integrate better
I love my T1 as well, just switched from KoboTouch. Personally, and honestly, I would never go back. I've had zero problems with T1, multiple problems with Kobo. That's just my experience and wanted to share.

As for the Reader store, I have actually found things I couldn't at the Kobo store, but for ease of purchasing [being able to use Chapters gift card], and for some of the discounts you get from time to time, I mainly use Kobobooks for purchases.

Personally if the T2 performs slightly better with longer battery life than the T1, that alone would make me consider changing. However, from the looks of it in the pictures, the [shiny] bezel has been eliminated, and the overall finish appears to be matte, and that would definitely make me look a lot harder at upgrading should the right deal come around.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote