View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #37
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
ever since I got - and my kids got - our first cell phones, I've hated being "out of contact". Granted, there are very few things that anyone Really Needs to contact me about Right Now, but it's gotten to the point where I almost feel naked and somehow vulnerable if I forget to bring my phone with me. this "out of contact" phobia has gotten even worse since I got my smart phone. So yeah, I'd feel stresssed if I lost my cell phone - and I'm not even using it up to full capacity. It's the fear that, if someone wanted to reach me, and they couldn't, I'd miss out on something.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote