View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Someone whose opinion I trust tested this download and considers the Avira Antivir flag to be a false positive. His exact words were, "[T]here is a very small executable 21K. I did a strings on it to look at embedded ascii and it seems to do what it is supposed to and I didn't see anything very strange in the binary. It is built on a Chinese OS and has no fat anywhere. I think it is safe and I tried it. It seems to do what it claims to be for, no frills."

Use at your own risk.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-11-2012 at 03:08 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote