View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #58
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

Forget USB port issues.

Something is going weird with Kobo<=> Calibre (send to Device)
There are other posts (one on a French system)

The developers will have to take over from here.

You might try Send to disk (the Kobo) in Calibre just to see if that works?
Ok, well I posted both debug info, 1 after I get the error, and 1 before. The other weird thing, the windows folder doesn't always close out, and sometimes it opens empty... I have to laugh, this is way beyond me!

When you say 'send to disk', do you mean wifi through connect/share tab? I've not set my Kobo up for wifi with Calibre, I've only used the connect/share to make changes to my iPod I think. I usually just connect through USB, as I mainly use my iPod as a kind of backup for my books.
I usually keep my Kobo in airplane mode so it doesn't connect to my Kobo Desktop. And as I said, I usually connect/charge my Kobo directly to computer.

Hopefully the debug reports will help sort this out. I really am getting worried that it's some silly setting I'm missing or got changed in error. You are all being so helpful, and if nothing else, I've learned a bit about USB's etc. But it just baffles me how it all worked seamlessly for a year, and through 3 different Kobos...
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote