View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:58 AM   #8
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Sumatra is VERY slow compared to free Lite version of PDF xchange from Tracker Software. Download the basic version of "editor" and select custom install and the minimum options.

Customise toolbars and you can minimise the stupid ribbon. Keep the status bar to to have touch < and > to change page.

I use it in Portrait mode on a 10" tablet. Unlike Android you can't use volume buttons to change page? Summatra is sadly too slow as it does work with touch swipe to change page.

I ONLY use the 10" tablet for PDFs!

Using ANY browser for PDF is madness.
Nitro has good reviews but you have to register even for free version. So no.
Foxit was my choice a few years ago. Far too bloated.

"More than 60% of the features in PDF-XChange Editor do not require a license to use. The remaining features, which are clearly identified, will place a 'trial' watermark on output if they are used without a license."
So only install basic features and it's free!

Last edited by Quoth; 02-28-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote