Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:59 AM   #111
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorius I View Post
I'm trying to put new dictionaries on my Paperwhite, I'm reading Latin, Middle English, and Chinese (traditional characters.
I can't help you with the Chinese dictionaries, but I might be able to reformat your Middle English dictionaries so that you can use them as popup dictionaries, if the content is in the Public Domain. For best results you'll also need a text file with inflections for each headword. I'm not familiar with Middle English, but for Modern English the entry for go would look like this:

Code:
go, goes, went, going, gone
For Latin, you might find this free Kindle dictionary with inflection support helpful:

Whitaker Latin Dictionary

Last edited by Doitsu; 04-03-2018 at 06:58 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote