View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #169
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That's what I meant, sorry about being unclear. I should (perhaps even unilaterally) just call it something other than "nightly" on GitHub.

The real nightly is auto-built every night. (Or every American night; for me it's early in the morning.) The GitHub "nightly" is the exact same build in theory but manually vetted to some degree. But more on that here.

Edit: but I have no idea about the statusbar stuff. Top (status) and bottom (back, home, switch process) hide perfectly fine for me. :-/
Frenzie is online now   Reply With Quote