View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 07:31 AM   #4
J_K
Enthusiast
J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: H2O 2, Aura 2, Clara HD, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You didn't share a link to the covers you mentioned. Are you sure the kwmobile one is a sleep cover? It sounds a bit like the kwmobile cover I'm using on my Aura and that one is NOT a sleep cover.
As you say, you need to double check with kwmobile. The first case I bought for my H2O 2 was by kwmobile and it wasn't a sleep cover, even though they sell identical looking cases (with just a different design) that are sleep covers.

Of the three cheap ones I've tried, I liked this style best https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Kobo-...r/272727019358

The two magnets on mine are more widely spaced, though. This means the cover is very secure when closed and it doesn't slip as it would if it had just one centre magnet.
J_K is offline   Reply With Quote