View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:31 PM   #505
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Would it be possible to back up/restore settings to a cloud storage provider? For example, I know Moon+ Reader allows back up and/or restore to the sdcard, dropbox, or gdrive. Thanks!
Cloud backup isn't something I want to add to CC.

I solve the problem by putting the backup file into a folder that is automatically synced to the cloud. I use Dropsync for this with Dropbox. The same people make a sync program for Google Drive and OneDrive.

As for SD cards: I am considering that but there are problems. It doesn't seem that I can open a ZIP file using the Storage Access Framework, so I would need to create the file then copy it. For the moment I suggest that you use a file manager to move the backup file after CC creates it. Note that some file managers have cloud support, so could be used to move the CC backup to/from the cloud.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote