View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:06 AM   #499
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thodin View Post
It would be great to have a possibility to scroll books in Content server view with on-screen buttons and/or with volume buttons:

I have e-ink reader (Onyx boox max carta) and it's screen is pretty slow so scrolling with stylus is real pain. It has dedicated scrolling buttons but they act as volume buttons in CC.

I hope that adding on-screen buttons to that mode could be done easily, but option to use volume buttons for scrolling (in any mode) - would be also great.
I will add the on-screen buttons that are currently on the list/grid view to both the content server and cloud connections. The one option, Settings / Customize the book list / Show paging buttons will control whether the buttons appear in all the screens.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote