View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I believe that in the US (and perhaps the same may be true of other countries) the published title for Le Testament Francais is Dreams of My Russian Summers. And, yes, there is an ebook available.
Thanks, Bookworm_Girl; that's a good heads up. Bookpossum did note the other title but I only moved the main title she gave over here for the vote to keep the voting totals area more streamlined and consistent.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote