View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 11:31 PM   #3
It2Fr
It2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with others

Device: iPad Air 2
Problems importing annotations

You may be right, which would be a big disappointment. In the notes it indicates that it can share annotations with "another device" which I interpreted (willfully, I guess) to mean "a friend's device." And I read a review of an earlier version that sounded like you could share the annotations with another person --

"This sends an .mrv file which can be imported back into Marvin at a later date or shared with somebody who has the same book and the Marvin app."
http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtj...an-app-review/

My friend and I did purchase the book from the same "source," from the same online publisher. But I know that's not what you mean; our two copies are of course registered to different email addresses.

The strange thing is that after the import of my annotations file, my friend's copy of Marvin says that the annotations file was imported correctly. But that doesn't seem to be true.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
It2Fr is offline   Reply With Quote