View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:10 AM   #11
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanne12 View Post
Hi have searched for an answer but cant find one. I have a couple of pdf books that have two pages printed on the same page and cannot convert them successfully. I cant even seperated the pages, does anyone have any idea how this can be done?
Thanks
Based on a tip on this site a couple of days ago, I picked up a free copy of PDFZilla and used it to convert a 4 column PDF in tabloid size to an MSWord doc. It handled it nicely, putting each column in separate frames, fully editable text. When it did not find the font used in the original document installed on my system it substituted with a reasonable solution. The program also converts PDF to txt or html.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote