View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #251
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Heh, fooled indeed. Look at this.

Believe me or not, but fields A and B have the *exact* same shade of grey.

Don't believe me? Put the image into an image editor and sample both using the color picker. The results will be identical. Have fun and be amazed if you never looked into this stuff before:

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithab...-a-question-o/

Now you know why I'm often sceptical if people say "My screen is yellow / green / pink / blue / whatever", without actually *measuring* it using a tool such as a spectrometer

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote