View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #244
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
The one on the right is definitely better, text looks sharper and the contrast higher. Is Andrew calling you tonight? I can't wait to hear what he'll say. He may offer you another replacement!
He's calling me Monday. I'll let you know if he offers a replacement. Not sure I'll take another one though. It seems a bit pointless. The text and contrast is slightly better on the one on the right, but not as much as the photo suggests. I just took a quick pic, and the quality of the pic isn't very good, but it's good enough to show the color hue difference. The one on the right is very even, it looks really good in person.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote