View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I was the first to say the word "bug" in the thread. So I'll take the blame if that's incorrect terminology. I would agree with you that it's "just the way mobi is," if the various kindle apps exhibited the same behavior. But they seem to be immune to this issue.
Well the Kindle apps have an additional step of converting the source code at the beginning due to their need to try and emulate CSS and other advanced constructs since they try and accept epub. MobiCreator only compiles code that it believes meets specifications (i.e. written for mobi in the first place).
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote