View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
Keyboard. I want another one with directional arrows, bold, etc. The stock one is sufficient but sufficient is never good enough.

Not sure if I got landscape in the reader before but I don't now.

The small book in the task bar does not work to take be back to my last read. Not an issue but still...
There are replacement keyboards available. XDA Developers is a good source for suggestions and instructions. You would have to rename the original keyboard so that it won't be accessed. If you plan on removing the replacement keyboard be sure to remember to change the name of the original keyboard to what it was prior to installing the new keyboard. If you don't you'll need to do a factory reset because you won't have a keyboard.

When are you trying to access landscape and it doesn't work? Check your device settings: Settings / Screen / Orientation (make sure it's checked to automatically switch orientation when rotated).

The small book icon (continue reading) should still work. Sometimes you have to access the book/periodical another way to get it to reset. Also, when that icon isn't working you can access that functionality using Softkeys. In the 1.10 version clicking the "n" button brings up recent tasks at the top of the screen. One of the tasks is Reader (with the book icon). Clicking on that is the same as clicking on the small book icon at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited by SCION; 12-21-2010 at 05:40 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote