View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:40 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is it the school holidays at the moment, Don? I'm very impressed by the number of books you're producing!

What subject do you teach?
This is the final week of school, and all the kids watched a movie yesterday as I sat in front of my computer. Today is field day, so I'll be in and out of the school building today, so no new titles until late this afternoon. (And Friday is the final day, which is only a one-half day...then that's it - school is over!!)

I'm certified in Integrated Language Arts, so I can teach English, Reading, Speech, and Drama. I currently teach 8th grade Reading here in Ohio, but I'm looking for a new position, perhaps one in English - and perhaps even out of the state.

When I was working on my Ph.D in English (not completed), I also taught in the University.

I actually enjoy putting together these titles for our Reader. It's very rewarding to see the final product; but, as you know it can also be frustrating at times.

As you know - although some "compilers" here on Mobileread may not know this - putting together a title is soooo much simplier when the file is an HTML file.

(I need to fill out my Profile information.)

Thanks for asking!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote