View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I was blessed in both HS and college with very few bad teachers/professors and far more wonderful teachers/professors.

One of the best I ever had in HS had been there from before they built the HS. She taught Modern & Contemporary History. We didn't have lectures but we were all expected to read the assigned material and then discuss the issues. She figured anyone could memorize a bunch of names and dates; butm she wanted us to argue the multiple sides. If you knew the material she didn't care which side you argued for or against. I had more fun and learned more in that class than any other class my senior year.

Based on what I have read of your posts here, I have no doubt that you are an excellent teacher. Thank you for being one.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote