View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:03 PM   #64
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Do you think it would be blurry on the Mini 5? Does it lose the page number and give "?" like 3? Sounds like I might prefer it to Marvin 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
OT reply under spoiler
Spoiler:
Marvin 2 is too blurry on non-9.7" iPads and Dropbox doesn't work so I'm forced to use Marvin 3.

That said a few things I prefer on Marvin 2 over 3:
  • you could view series, subjects and markers in the "list info line"; Marvin 3 makes you choose just one
  • "one-click" access to metadata and summary; takes 2 taps on Marvin 3 and the summary is a separate menu option from metadata
  • more reliable at keeping the last page read
  • option to brute force word calculation in case auto-calc fails
  • back when Dropbox was still working, Dropbox syncing seemed more reliable than iCloud syncing
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote