View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #2111
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Hi all, I just spent a considerable amount of time searching for how to limit download of tags in the "Additional tags" section on AO3. I found that someone mentioned they found the way somewhere on the internet, but they never posted the link to the answer. What setting do I need to change to achieve this? I don't want to end up with 53 additional tags, which is currently the case with one of the stories I downloaded. Thank you in advance!
Please post the story URL, where these tags are appearing and what tags you don't want to appear there. (IE, Category, Genre, Freeform Tags, AO3 Categories, etc).