View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-_-) View Post
No good.

;311 can find providers now, but after making a selection nothing connects.
After flashing from 5.1.2 with extras, to plain 5.0.0 (both from ixtab.tk), my K5 went from no 3G providers found on ;311, to 3G working fine.

I just did a ;311 search now. It found the "normal" three local providers (One of the is 3G, and the other two are 2G). I am using "Switch automatically (recommended)", and it works for me. Try that.

EDIT: I just manually selected "T-Mobile 2G", and it is NOT connecting, so the choice of provider really does matter... I set it back to "automatic" and it works again. Try a different provider, or better, select "automatic".

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-05-2012 at 05:46 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote