View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
I'll definitely open it up, maybe over the weekend, if it's anything like the other Kindles, should be easy. Thanks for the advice.

And I am serious about selling it at $100 once I've exhausted the obvious solutions, so if I could take a rain check on that.

---------

And these Chinese sellers of screens, I've asked a bunch of them, I've had 4 replies so far. 2 of them said it'd work no problem, and 2 of them said it wouldn't. Hmmmm
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote