View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It is becoming clear that what we are all talking about is our frustration with bad scifi books and movies versus what can be done right if the author is skilled at telling a good story. I know that if I begin picking apart a book or movie, it is because I have suddenly realized that it is a big heaping pile of crap.

There is the point where they become so bad that they are good. I record every new SyFy network movie because they are in this category!

PS: I just reached that point with The Time Traveler's Wife. It's a train wreck and I can't put it down!

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-29-2009 at 01:57 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote