View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 07:29 PM   #48
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I must have my first Nook GL somewhere. I loved the haptic, so I still have a soft spot for Nook. But... I'd have to order it through a mail forwarder (I am in Europe) and the nice price would end up being not so nice in the end. I already cancelled my Oasis pre-order because I am being much more rational these days .. or let's say the truth: my money now goes into running gear, and my running shoes collection is pretty impressive.
Enjoy your running - and your running shoe collection! I enjoy long walks - 10-20km per day, sometimes more. The shoe store people recommended that I wear running shoes, since I was doing that kind of walking. It's been great for my physical and emotional health. One cannot live by reading alone - though I have tried...
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote