View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:40 AM   #47
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Yes, we're all looking for that "one device to rule them all". The Glowlight 3 has most of what you are looking for. But you may already have that with the devices you have now.

I bought mine because I still feel a soft spot for Nook stuff, and it gave me the opportunity to play around with it and learn a little more. I also like the adjustable color. There are lots of good choices for e-readers out there. No perfect ones, perhaps...
I must have my first Nook GL somewhere. I loved the haptic, so I still have a soft spot for Nook. But... I'd have to order it through a mail forwarder (I am in Europe) and the nice price would end up being not so nice in the end. I already cancelled my Oasis pre-order because I am being much more rational these days .. or let's say the truth: my money now goes into running gear, and my running shoes collection is pretty impressive.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote