View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #153
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
I've been working my way through this discussion and I'm having very similar problems trying to do the same thing. I get a message saying "invalid file format"
I have a Sony 505 and unwittingly purchased a set of classic books from mobipocket before realizing they wouldn't be compatible. I just want to be able to read them.
I wonder if you have a variant of mobiDeDRM which only recognizes the older .prc ebooks which may have the phrase 'text' instead of 'mobi' embedded in them. I believe there's a section in the newer versions of MobiDeDRM which allows for both versions of mobi ebooks. Might want to check.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote