View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 06:01 PM   #95
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
OK, I see that is confusing (but I still insist the "Notice" is at the top of every page in this particular thread, if not inside the over 12 year old posts at the start of the thread). Sometime in the years after the first posts and some years before now, the locations of mobileread servers changed from North America to Europe. Maybe a moderator or HarryT himself can be persuaded to add a message at the top of the first 2 posts that the information in those posts is somewhat obsolete.
Even though I was reasonably sure that life+70 is the rule for uploads I wanted to ask the question so that anyone else like me who saw this thread and was wondering and assumed that this thread would have the answer may hopefully now see this answer. To me this is a bit of an odd thread since it never has, until now, explicitly said that the rule is life+70 (ignoring, for the sake of argument, that the uploads all have that notice on them). And it's a prominent thread.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote