View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Another question is whether those terms of service are legally enforceable (I'm not saying they aren't, just that sometimes that is the case).
Oh, absolutely. I have no idea if Amazon is (or has) taken any legal action with regard to this (or if it's likely/unlikely that they would be successful if they did). I just like people to be aware of what Amazon SEEKS to dictate with kindlegen's ToS.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote