View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Lined template / Companion software for Irex DR1000S?

I recently bought a used Irex DR1000S for taking notes at the office. The "Notes" function works fine, but does not seem to have any template options, other than the default blank page. I would prefer a lined template... Does anyone know if/how this can be changed? There aren't any template settings, and when I connect the DR to a PC, there is nothing in the folders that looks like a template...

I found some old threads about templates, and they mention the Companion software that came with the device (or was downloadable from Irex). Could anyone provide me with this software?

Thanks in advance!
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote