View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #229
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznelson View Post
ixtab
Thank you for new version!
On 5.30 - no problems (except search).
Good to know

Dropping the search functionality is actually a consequence of Amazon's recent aggressive "middle finger" policy towards developers. I'm simply not willing to repeatedly spend a major effort for a comparatively small gain, especially not if Amazon decides to fuck with us every single time that they release a new version.

I'm sorry for you, for me, and for all other Kindle owners - but if Amazon insists that they, as a company, just want to be an asshole, then so be it. History has shown multiple times that in the long run, providing open products is more beneficial than locking in customers, but maybe Amazon just insists to learn that first hand. It's their choice, not ours.

Last edited by ixtab; 11-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote