View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:40 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
The pocketbook are also 9" readers - if you look for Jbaach (a user on this forum) you will find a lot of videao comparisons of all matters of feaatures of the two. Onyx has a Pearl screen, the Pocketbooks do not, but apparently that is not too much of an issue (though I have never seen an Onyx, so I cannot really say - if pocketbook had perl, I'd take it ).

Colour is much better if you are using it for college, and if you have no experience of ereaders if I were you I'd first play aournd with one, as the speed of response is much different from a tablet. I strongly prefer e-ink, but my suspicion is that if you need it for college you'd be better off with a tablet.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote