View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
original nook : V 1.5 update nice overlooked features

Since I've been feeling a little quilty about spending almost all my time with my new toy, the nook color, I wanted to show some love to the orignal nook, which i haven't totally messed around with since the latest update.

We all know the major new features: Improved organization shelves, faster page turning, syncing up with multiple devices, bolder text.

but I'm starting to notice a few nice little features

such as when using the "Go To" Page #, if you give it a second it loads chapters so when you are using the slider it now shows the chapters, so it makes going to specfic chapters very easy.

Also when you pop your library it now show what page your are on in each book underneath the title. Another cool little extra.

Anyone else notice some cool little extra's that haven't received much attention?

have I ever mentioned how much I love my two nooks
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote