View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:48 AM   #33
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I'd like to see truth in advertising: don't switch the cover on me (don't sell with one and then give me a damn brown paper bag version on download).

I'd like to see better quality control. Even the big publishers regularly get metadata wrong, or formatting wrong, forcing (obsessive people like me) to fix things before they can get comfortable reading. I am still surprised just how badly these supposed professionals are at creating ebooks.
I know why they do the cover thing, they no longer have the right to use the original cover, but yea, it bugs me also.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote